Linda G is a classic, well-maintained Kadey Krogen North Sea Widebody 48 offered for sale by a 2 boat owner at the best asking price on the market. She is turn-key and ready for extensive cruising with a new owner. Here is a chance to get a popular, quality-built trawler in very good condition at a great price!
48 ' 0 ''
45 ' 5 ''
16 ' 8 ''
5 ' 0 ''
Generator fuel type:
Powerboat hull type:
Sailboat hull config:
48' Kadey Krogen Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon through the aluminum double doors from the large aftdeck, one finds L-shaped seating with coffee/dining table to starboard, lounge chairs to port, galley starboard forward and storage cabinetry port forward. Stepping down a few steps into the guest foyer, one finds the guest stateroom to starboard and guest head to port and the master stateroom forward. Back in the salon, one steps up into the pilothouse with aluminum "Dutch" side deck doors on each side leading to the foredeck, flybridge and tender deck access through the port side deck.
48' Kadey Krogen Accommodations
The master stateroom is forward with ensuite head, while the guest stateroom is to starboard and offers an L-shaped settee that converts into a full double berth. The guest head is to port.
48' Kadey Krogen Salon
The large, open salon offers aluminum double doors aft to the aftdeck, L-shaped seating with hi/lo dining/coffee table to starboard, lounge chairs to port, galley to starboard and forward and storage cabinetry port forward. There is also a Phantom hideaway sliding screen door aft.
48' Kadey Krogen Galley
The galley on Linda G is located to starboard and forward in the salon and offers Corian countertops and plenty of storage space.
- Stainless steel sink and FM Mattsson fawcett
- Force 10 gas oven and 3-burner cooktop
- GE Profile Spacemaker Microwave oven
- GE full size refrigerator and freezer
- GE Monogram trash compactor
- GE dishwasher
- Raritan icemaker
48' Kadey Krogen Dining
Linda G offers dining in the salon with the hi/lo dining/coffee table and in the pilothouse with the aft settee and table.
48' Kadey Krogen Master Stateroom
The master stateroom forward offers two overhead deck hatches and four portlights for great natural light and ventilation, Queen size berth, nightstands, hanging lockers, storage cabinets, walk-in closet and ensuite head.
48' Kadey Krogen Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is located to starboard and features an L-shaped settee that converts to a double berth. There is a large desk, double hanging locker, storage drawers, shelves and 3 portlights for natural light and ventilation.
48' Kadey Krogen Office/Study
The guest stateroom is set up to also serve as an office/study
48' Kadey Krogen Laundry Room
GE Spacemaker washer and dryer
48' Kadey Krogen Pilothouse
The pilothouse features a large dinette/settee that converts to double berth, with a teak hi/lo table, a full console forward, Stidd helm seat, aluminum "Dutch" side deck access doors on each side, 2 Lewmar overhead hatches and sliding side windows for natural light and ventilation
48' Kadey Krogen Aft deck
Kadey Krogen offers a large, covered aftdeck with teak decks and cap rails, hot and cold water shower station, deck hatch to the lazarrette, transom door to the swimplatform, wing door to the starboard side deck and double doors to the salon.
48' Kadey Krogen Flybridge
Linda G offers a large flybridge with Bimini and a full console forward, Pompanette helm seat and benchseating on both sides.
48' Kadey Krogen Audio And Visual Equipment
- Jensen MSR2007 Sirius satellite radio
- Jensen MWR 100 radio remote on flybridge
- Toshiba VHS/DVD player
- Sony STR-DE197 AM/FM Receiver
- Sony Bravia 27" flat screen TV
- Bose speakers in salon
- West Marine exterior speakers on flybridge
- KVH M3 Tracvision satellite TV system
48' Kadey Krogen Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- 2 X Furuno Navnet Vx2 chart plotters in pilothouse and one unit on flybridge
- Furuno 48 mile radar w/ open array antenna
- Furuno RD 30 depth & speed
- Simrad AP25 autopilot with AP27 remote in pilothouse
- Simrad AP26 autopilot remote display on flybridge
- Raymarine ST60+ wind speed
- Standard Horizon Quantum GX2360S VHF radio & Hailer in pilothouse
- Standard Horizon Quest VHF on flybirdge
- Danforth Global Balance magnetic compass on flybridge and Danforth Constellation magnetic compass in pilothouse
- VDO rudder angle indicator
- Wema tank gauges
48' Kadey Krogen Electrical System
- Northern Lights 12 kW generator (M843NW2.3) (#8432-37059C) (385 hours)
- Xantrex inverter/battery monitor system
- 50 amp shore cord and connections fore and aft
- Xantrex Freedom Marine 30 3000 watt inverter
- Newmar Phase Three PT-24-40 smart charger
- Balmar 150 am alternator
- Glendinning Cablemaster system
48' Kadey Krogen Deck Equipment
- Maxwell 220 dual anchor windlass with controls in pilothouse and on flybridge
- 45lb plow anchor with 300' of 3/8" anchor rode
- 75lb Supermax anchor with 300' anchor rode
- Stainless steel hand rails and deck hardware
- Freeman water tight anchor locker deck hatch
- Benchseats on foredeck
48' Kadey Krogen Engine /Mechanical Equipment
- John Deere 6.8 liter Power Tech main engine
- Twin Disk gearbox
- Racor 75900Max dual fuel filters for main engine
- Racor 500ma fuel filter for generator
- Cruisair a-c system with SMXir controls throughout (2 X 20,000 BTU, 12,000 BTU and 10,000 BTU compressors)
- Centrek exhaust systems
- Raritan 20 gallon water heater
- Vacuflush toilet system, separate for each head
- Tides Strong dripless shaft seal
- Perko sea strainers
- Hydraulic American Bow thruster
- Trac Digital stabilizers
- Tankwatch 4 tank level monitoring system
- Hynautic steering
- Reverso oil change system
- ESI fuel polishing management system
48' Kadey Krogen Tender
- AB RIB (XM008041C707) with Yamaha 4 stroke 15hp outboard (6AGK - 1003094 12/06)
- Warn 1200lb winch for mast and boom davit system
48' Kadey Krogen Hull
Kadey Krogen offers solid fiberglass below the waterline with Kevlar-reinforced stem and stern bottom areas and vinylester resins used in the first two laminates. Above the waterline, a combination of Knytex mat and Airex are used for added resiliency as well as improved sound and thermal installation.
The superstructure includes Knytex combined with end-grained balsa and/or Divinycell coring and surface mats (to reduce print-through). Cook gel coat is used on the superstructure. Teak is offered on the aft and starboard side deck. Tender deck, flbridge and foredeck are finished with GripTex non-skid.
48' Kadey Krogen Safety And Fire Protection
- Seaward gas solenoid control
- ACR searchlight
- Ultra Safety Systems high water alarm system
- Fireboy engine room fire suppression system
- 4 X Rule 12 bilge pumps
- Flares, lifejackets, fire extinguishers
48' Kadey Krogen Exclusions
Seller's personal belongings